Sketch 70.5 for macOS - Download Torrent
- CategoryGraphics & Design
- NameSketch 70.5
- Size58.77 MB
Sketch: graphic design for a digital world. Powerful tools and an elegant interface, in a single award-winning package. Because making beautiful things should be a joy, not a burden.
Sketch supports multiple fills, borders and shadows per layer; has powerful non-destructive boolean operations; smart pixel alignment; and makes exporting a breeze with automatic slicing and multiple resolution export.
Vector tools and basic shapes are the foundation; whether you are designing icons, websites, interfaces or anything else. Combine these into complex shapes with non-destructive boolean operations, leaving you free to edit them in the future, then apply advanced layer style options like multiple shadows, fills, gradients, noise, blending, background blurring, and more.
Sketch doesn’t just do shapes, of course. Imported images can be rotated, scaled, cropped and masked. The best-in-class text tool lets you add beautiful typography to your designs, using native font rendering, so you can be sure that text always looks 100% accurate!
Brand new to Sketch 3, Symbols allow you to reuse entire groups of content in multiple places in your design. Think of interface elements such as buttons, headers and footers. Change them once, and they update everywhere in your document.
Built for the Mac, Sketch supports OS X’s Versions and Auto Save, letting you focus on your work instead of hitting CMD+S. Keep your work safely in sync across multiple Mac computers with iCloud. And take Sketch full screen to maximise the size of your canvas.
All this power is deliciously baked into Sketch’s single-window interface. Everything is there, tucked away until you need it. A simple interface with powerful tools.
A fresh look for macOS Big SurWith this release, we’re excited to introduce a UI redesign that fits right in with the new macOS Big Sur design language. It’s the same Sketch you know and love, but with every detail reconsidered — from a full-height sidebar, to a refreshed Inspector, and all-new iconography throughout the app.
The biggest change you’ll notice is the toolbar. To make room for Big Sur’s new inline document titles, we’ve introduced a new default toolbar and combined some items to keep things clean and uncluttered. As ever, you can change your toolbar items at any time by heading to View > Customize Toolbar….
If you can’t upgrade to Big Sur just yet, don’t worry. We’ve spent time making sure that things still look and feel great in older versions of macOS.
- Alongside our Big Sur redesign, we’ve improved the contrast between different parts of our UI if you have relevant macOS Accessibility settings enabled.
- You can now alter between the grid view and list view once again for Color Variables in the popover
- There’s now an option to insert Data sources as new layers from the Insert menu. And, when you select a layer that uses Data, you’ll see a new Data icon in the Inspector. Click on that to refresh that layer’s Data source or pick a new one.
- We’ve made it quicker and easier to repeat and create grids from layers. Simply select two or more layers and drag on the new handle that appears in the bottom-right corner of your selection.
- The controls for the Make Grid tool (Arrange > Make Grid) now appear in their own view in the Inspector instead of a sheet that appears over your Canvas.
- On macOS Big Sur, we’ve combined the view and zoom toolbar items to keep things tidy. The same options are still there, just together in one place. On older versions of macOS, you’ll continue to see these as two separate items.
- Fixes a bug that caused the Appearance panel in the Inspector to disappear if you selected a Symbol instance and collapsed it, like a bad magic trick.
- Fixes a performance bug that, when many Libraries were enabled, could cause lag when dragging layers over a Symbol Source in the Symbols page.
- Fixes a bug that could cause a complex shape layer to disappear if you tried to offset its path a more negative amount than is possible.
- Fixes a bug that caused local documents you uploaded to Cloud to lose their link if you didn’t save the document immediately after the upload. This also affected documents you saved to third-party storage services like Dropbox, Box or iCloud Drive.
- Fixes a crash that could occur if your system-wide Language & Region preferences used a , as a decimal separator and you tried to perform a math operation with decimals in the Scale tool.
- Fixes a bug that caused the shadow for a popover in the Inspector to move independently from the popover itself.
- Fixes an issue that caused some bitmaps to appear blurry when you exported them.
- Fixes a bug that stopped you from adding Assistants that had particularly long URLs (or located in lots of nested folders). This fix does mean you’ll need to reinstall any Assistants you had previously added — luckily you can do this in a couple of clicks from the Manage Assistants… sheet.
- Fixes a bug that caused Sketch to freeze if you toggled between dark and light modes in System Preferences.
Compatibility: macOS 10.14.4 or later 64 bit