Pixelmator Pro 2.0.4 for macOS - Download Torrent
- NamePixelmator Pro 2.0.4
- Size225.37 MB
Pixelmator Pro 2.0.4
Pixelmator Pro is an incredibly powerful, beautiful, and easy to use image editor designed exclusively for Mac.
With a wide range of professional-grade, nondestructive image editing tools, Pixelmator Pro lets you bring out the best in your photos, create gorgeous compositions and designs, draw, paint, apply stunning effects, design beautiful text, and edit images in just about any way you can imagine. And thanks to its intuitive and accessible design, Pixelmator Pro is delightfully easy to use — whether you’re just starting out with image editing or you’re a seasoned pro.
Exceptional Design and Functionality
- The modern, single-window interface of Pixelmator Pro is designed exclusively for working with images on a Mac
- An intuitive and refined design makes image editing easy and accessible, even if you’re a complete beginner
- Native dark and light appearances adapt to the light and dark modes of macOS
- A customizable interface lets you organize your creative environment just the way you want
- Choose from workspace presets created for photography, design, illustration, and painting
- A full-featured Photos extension lets you edit images using Pixelmator Pro without ever leaving Photos, saving layered, nondestructive edits directly to your library
- Enhance your existing images and create new ones using every image editing tool you could ever need
- Edit nondestructively, adjusting individual changes whenever you like
- Easily move, resize, and arrange objects to create stunning compositions
- Adjust colors with a collection of nondestructive, machine learning-powered color adjustments
- Enjoy superior support for RAW files, editing RAW images using all their extended range data
- Create digital or traditional paintings using handcrafted, fully-customizable, dual-texture brushes with full support for digital graphics tablets
- Combine the built-in effects to create any artistic or special effects you can imagine
- Save adjustment, effect, and layer style combinations as presets, use them in any of your images, and share them with others
- Speed up image editing with hundreds of presets for color adjustments, effects, layer styles, and shapes
- Magically remove small imperfections or entire objects, seamlessly clone parts of your photos, and lighten or darken precise areas using a full set of retouching tools
- Use the reshaping tools to easily change the shape of any object or area in your images
- Add customizable vector graphics designed by the Pixelmator Team
- Create your own vector graphics using the Pen tool
- Easily design great-looking text with a full set of typography tools
- Quickly create curved, circular, and path text
- Optimize and save your images for the web, using advanced compression to shrink file sizes
- Batch process images using built-in Automator actions
- Effortlessly automate workflows using full-featured AppleScript support
Image Editing Enhanced by Machine Learning
- Magically remove objects, recreating image areas with stunning realism using the Repair tool
- Use ML Enhance to intelligently enhance photos with a machine learning algorithm trained on millions of professional photos
- Zoom and enhance image resolution with the incredible ML Super Resolution
- Automatically copy the look of one photo to another with ML Match Colors
- Remove image noise and compression artifacts while preserving details using ML Denoise
- Quickly make accurate selections with ease using the Quick Selection tool
- Open and edit images in all the most popular image formats, including JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PSD, HEIF, SVG, PDF, GIF, BMP, TGA, WebP and JPEG-2000
- Open and edit Photoshop images with layers
- Open and edit SVG vector images
- Share your images to Photos, Mail, AirDrop, and other locations
Built Exclusively for Mac
Designed exclusively for macOS, Pixelmator Pro supports almost every major macOS feature and integrates seamlessly with macOS Big Sur.
Pixelmator Pro 2.0 is the biggest update to Pixelmator Pro yet. It brings an all-new, even more refined design, support for M1-powered Macs and macOS Big Sur, workspaces and full interface customization, over 200 new color adjustment, effect, layer style, shape, and gradient presets, and a whole lot more.
- Enjoy a new, more refined, and more modern Mac-native design.
- Almost every part of the Pixelmator Pro interface has been meticulously fine-tuned and refreshed to make it even more intuitive.
- The gorgeous new Effects browser makes it easier than ever to find and apply effects, featuring live effect previews and instant search.
- Full interface customization lets you customize Pixelmator Pro in any way you like.
- Choose from four new workspace presets for photography, design, illustration, and painting.
- The new, more compact presets browser makes it easier to browse and apply color adjustment, effect, layer style, and shape presets.
- Thanks to preset collections, you can now group related presets and even share collections with others.
Apple M1 Chip
- Native support for the incredible new M1 chip lets you take full advantage of the power of all the new M1-powered devices.
- Thanks to its entirely Metal-powered editing engine, Pixelmator Pro can use the unified memory architecture of M1 to greatly speed up image editing.
- With a dedicated Neural Engine in the M1 chip, the Core ML-powered features of Pixelmator Pro will see huge performance boosts of up to a staggering 15 times.
- Pixelmator Pro 2.0 is a Universal app, so it runs natively on both M1 and Intel-based Mac computers.
- Pixelmator Pro is now fully compatible with macOS Big Sur.
- A beautiful new app icon makes Pixelmator Pro feel right at home in your Dock.
- The new unified toolbar, new-look icons, and all-new native controls make Pixelmator Pro a truly native macOS 11 app.
- Quickly zoom your images in and out using the new Zoom slider in the unified toolbar.
Over 200 New Presets
- With over 200 new color adjustment, effect, layer style, gradient, and shape presets, it’s now even easier to make your photos look great and create gorgeous designs and illustrations.
- Find 7 new color adjustment preset collections, including Cinematic, Modern Films, Vintage, and Urban.
- 8 new effect preset collections showcase the power of the effects in Pixelmator Pro.
- Speed up creating designs with beautiful new shape collections like Nature, Science, Education, and more.
- A range of beautiful new layer style and gradient presets will make your text, shapes, and illustrations look even better.
Workspaces and App Customization
- Full app customization gives you complete freedom to customize the position of the Pixelmator Pro Tools and Layers sidebars, the buttons in the new unified toolbar, and the list of visible tools.
- Five workspace presets are included: Default, Photography, Illustration, Design, and Painting.
- Change the position of the Tools sidebar, the Layers sidebar, and the tool list, saving your favorite workspace layouts as presets.
- Customize the Pixelmator Pro toolbar, adding handy new controls like Document Info and the new zoom slider.
- Choose which tools you’d like to see in the tool list, keeping your favorites always at hand – find all the new customization options in the View menu.
Improvements and Fixes
- A Hand tool for scrolling images is now available – its keyboard shortcut is the H key.
- The Clone tool can now be selected using the O keyboard shortcut.
- The Custom Shape tool has been renamed to Shape, it has a new shape browser, and can be selected using the U keyboard shortcut.
- Auto Select can now be customized to select layers instead of groups.
- EDR Mode is now supported on all displays that have the ability to display extended dynamic range data.
- And much more.
Language: English, German, Japanese
Compatibility: macOS 10.14.4 or later, 64-bit processor