Keep It 1.9.7 for macOS - Download Torrent
- NameKeep It 1.9.7
- Size23.79 MB
Keep It 1.9.7
Keep It is for writing notes, keeping web links and documents, and finding them again. Available on Mac, and as a separate app for iPhone and iPad, Keep It is the destination for all those things you want to put somewhere, confident you will find them again later.
Notes and Links
Create notes with built-in styles that look good and read well on all your devices. Notes can contain checklists, bulleted and numbered lists, images, links and other attachments.
Save Web Links
Save web links to Keep It, view them in the app, open them in your browser, or save them as PDFs for offline reading.
Any kind of file can be added to Keep It or saved to its folders, and opened for editing in their original applications. With iCloud, changes are automatically made available across all your Macs and iOS devices.
Preview and Edit
Keep It generates thumbnails and summaries for most files, can edit its own notes, rich and plain text files, and show previews for PDFs, images, web pages and most other documents.
Search and Filter
Keep It can search the content of most files. Suggestions appear as you type, allowing you to narrow down results to exactly what you need, or use keywords and natural language. Save searches for later reuse.
Keep It’s Tag Filter makes finding things by their tags a pleasure. Choose a tag to see all the tagged items and any other relevant tags; choose another tag to drill down further.
Folders let you organize items and bundles hierarchically, when needed. Select a folder to see everything it contains.
When you need to gather things into one place, make a bundle. Items can be in more than one bundle at a time, and when you remove the bundle, everything else stays where it was.
Use labels to color-code items for quick visual recognition. Labels are listed in the sidebar so you can quickly see everything with a particular label.
Use the Recents list to see things you’ve added or viewed lately, with the latest shown at the top. Favorites provide quick access. Deleted Items are automatically removed after 30 days.
Where You Need It
In compact mode, Keep It for Mac becomes a single column, ideal for using alongside other apps or in split screen.
Works with Other Apps
Pretty much anything can be dragged to Keep It, and you can also add things from a variety of apps with Keep It’s share extension.
- Fixed an issue using Return to insert a new checklist item.
- Fixed an issue indenting text in notes and rich text documents.
- Fixed an issue dragging attachments from notes and rich text documents on macOS Big Sur.
- Fixed an issue where changes could be lost when the case of an item’s name is changed.
- See an item’s enclosing folder in the Finder by holding on the Option key and choosing Item > Show Enclosing Folder in Finder from the main menu.
- Improved the appearance of the alert shown to decrypt an item during file export on macOS Big Sur.
- Improved detection of URLs and email addresses in plain text email messages.
- Fixed an issue where a blank thumbnail could flicker on and off for mail messages and items whose files have not yet been downloaded.
- Fixed an issue where long email subjects could wrap incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where web content and mail messages could appear incorrect when exiting full screen on macOS Big Sur.
- Fixed an issue where saving a web link for offline with a bookmarklet would not dismiss the import view.
Compatibility: macOS 10.13.0 or later