beQUIETsimple 3.40 for macOS - Download Torrent
- NamebeQUIETsimple 3.40
- Size3.4 MB
- DownloadDownload Torrent
As long as beQUIET simple is running, your Mac’s internal speakers are disabled.
Meanwhile, you may still listen through your headphone jack.
Simply to say, beQUIET simple only disable your internal speakers in any condition.
beQUIETsimple is designed for journalists, teachers, students, and other Mac users who would like to hear the sound but do not want to disturb others, such as in meetings, classrooms, courts, lectures, theaters, etc.
Benefiting from your Mac’s high-end hardware design, beQUIETsimple guarantees that your speakers stay quiet and your headphones working no matter if you plug or unplug your headphones (the function that PC users can never dream about!)
This App is developed due to the request of a teacher who needed his computer lab to be quiet, but still, let the students enjoy the sound with their headphones.
- made for macOS Sierra 10.12 and still compatible with OS10.9 and above
- benefit from the core of beQUIET and the core was fully re-coded for macOS Sierra 10.12
- no need for any additional hardware
- mute startup melody of your Mac also
- check internal speaker’s status and mute them in real-time
- headphones’ mute status and volume are not affected and can be freely adjusted
- saves and sets the speaker’s volume automatically before and after running
- easy-to-use interface
- startup tip
- dark menu mode supported
- sandboxed Open at Login (autostart) function
- force quit is protected with a password
- dock icon is hidden and the status menu bar menu is password protected
- user password is saved in OS’s keychain for maximum protection.
v3.30 -> v3.40
- Any Mac (Apple Silicon, Intel) version for macOS Big Sur
- launching Helper modified
- some alert modified
- all deprecated functions rewritten
Compatibility: OS X 10.15 or later, 64-bit processor
Mac App Store http://apps.apple.com/app/bequiet-simple/id1229272297