CVS 2.20 for macOS - Download Torrent
- NameCVS 2.20
- Size4.7 MB
- DownloadDownload Torrent
With more and more hours spent working on a computer, we know your eyes have taken a toll. But did you know that a 20-20-20 exercise (take a break every 20 minutes and focus your eyes on an object 20 feet away for 20 seconds) can do wonders towards preserving your eyesight and relieve your tired and sore eyeballs?
The relief effect is immediate and obvious. To experience the feeling, please try our introductory-level app iRestFREE which was released years ago.
Computer vision syndrome (CVS), which this app works to combat, is “a condition resulting from focusing the eyes on a computer display for protracted, uninterrupted periods of time. Some symptoms of CVS include headaches, blurred vision, neck pain, redness in the eyes, fatigue, eye strain, dry eyes, irritated eyes, double vision, polyopia, and difficulty refocusing the eyes. These symptoms can be further -aggravated by improper lighting conditions (i.e. glare or bright overhead lighting) or air moving past the eyes (e.g. overhead vents, direct air from a fan).” – Wikipedia
“Computer Vision Syndrome (CVS) is the complex of eye and vision problems related to near work which are experienced during or related to computer use. CVS is characterized by visual symptoms that result from interaction with a computer display or its environment. In most cases, symptoms occur because the visual demands of the task exceed the visual abilities of the individual to comfortably perform the task. ” – American Optometric Association
Please use the app’s Support menu for further information related to CVS.
- “20-20-20 exercise” guaranteed to make your eyes feel more relaxed despite long hours staring at a screen! The technique is further improved by adding an eyeball rotation exercise as well.
- customize your own eye exercise schedule! while 20-minute intervals for exercises are recommended, the app supports everything from 10 to 60 minutes.
- customizable sound effect accompany the exercise or be switched off according to your liking.
- app window’s color and transparency can be freely changed
- 11 preset display images for maximum focusing of your vision
- and more as follow
v2.11 -> v2.20
- Any Mac (Apple Silicon, Intel) version for macOS Big Sur
- Global Hotkey function fully rewritten
- light mode status bar icon changed
- ‘auto-open at login’ tip added
- hide app dock icon option moved to the status menu bar only
- app version and hotkey added
- interface fine-tuning for dark mode
- control interface modified
- support menu modified
- all deprecated functions rewritten
Compatibility: OS X 10.15 or later, 64-bit processor
Mac App Store https://apps.apple.com/app/cvs/id590285558