Dynaper – Dynamic Wallpapers 1.5 for macOS - Download Torrent
- NameDynaper – Dynamic Wallpapers 1.5
- Size18 MB
- DownloadDownload Torrent
Dynaper – Dynamic Wallpapers 1.5
Create your own dynamic desktop wallpaper (time-shifting/solar-shifting/light&dark) on macOS Mojave & Catalina & Big Sur. Full-support of wide-gamut colors for photographers.
Dynaper makes it easy to create a native time/solar-shifting/light&dark HEIC wallpaper that changes throughout the day. Wallpapers made by Dynaper are supported by macOS Mojave & Catalina & Big Sur and can be set as wallpaper in System Preferences.
Simply drag & drop your images and change the display time for each image. Dynaper will change time automatically if the image contains EXIF metadata or contains a time suffix in the filename. For a quick time change using the autosuggest feature. For solar-shifting wallpaper run Solar Wizard where you can export it.
Dragging an image out of Dynaper will create a time-shifting text that contains normalized time and parameters that one can use for manual HEIC creation.
- time helper (convert time to normalized time)
- solar helper (convert location to solar data: altitude and azimuth)
- solar wizard (convert many locations to solar data: altitude and azimuth)
- HEIC metadata (view HEIC metadata used for wallpaper display)
- Create Light and Dark Wallpaper (wallpaper that automatically adapts to appearance change)
- strip still images helper (removes Dark/Light appearance metadata from dynamic wallpaper image)
Solar Wizard is accessible from the top menu (Utilities-> Solar Wizard).
Automatic Time Detector:
To save your time Dynaper automatically recognizes timestamps in your filename or metadata. If your filename doesn’t have a valid time Dynaper will look at EXIF metadata (date of creation) to find a valid time. Just append your filename with suffix HH_mm, where “H” represents the hour and “m” represents the minute. The 24-hour format is being used for detection and the last 5 characters of the filename are being checked.
Example of valid filenames:
Wide-gamut color devices display more vivid and lifelike hues. This is important as all of the recent Apple devices can display these colors so it’s best if you provide pictures that have been captured with wide-gamut colors. Whether you provide images with an sRGB color profile or P3 display color profile, Dynaper will automatically choose the best color profile for you. Mind that dynamic wallpapers created on the web don’t support wide-gamut colors.
Dynaper has the ability to export the dynamic wallpaper with a still dark image and a still light image. One option is to right-click in the table view to select the light or dark image. Another option is to select the still images during export. Since macOS Catalina, the system will prefer the dark still image on dark appearance. This feature must be enabled in preferences (add still images).
One of the tools the can create appearance wallpaper. This wallpaper automatically adapts to the current macOS appearance mode. macOS will automatically select the light wallpaper after sunrise and changes it to dark after sunset. (Requires location services enabled, otherwise, the sunrise/sunset time is determined by timezone)
Please note that exported HEIC images include a watermark. Removing the watermark is possible with an in-app purchase.
Example of image display time:
1. 00:05AM-01:00AM (for time 00:05)
2. 01:00AM-03:00AM (for time 01:00)
3. 03:00AM-04:00AM (for time 03:00)
4. 04:00AM-00:05AM (for time 04:00)
- light/dark wallpaper (Menu->Utilities->Create Light and Dark Wallpaper)
- compatibility with macOS Big Sur
- support for Apple silicon M1
Top In-App Purchases Full Version – included
Compatibility: macOS 10.14 or later 64-bit