Importer for Contacts 1.6 for macOS - Download Torrent
- NameImporter for Contacts 1.6
- Size10 MB
- DownloadDownload Torrent
Importer for Contacts 1.6
Importer for Contacts picks up where Apple Contacts left off by importing Excel files, CSV files, tab-delimited files, and vCards into “Contacts” with more options.
As a bonus, it can also convert CSV and Excel files to vCard files directly without the need to import them first. The app is also able to restore Address Book groups from vCards.
- Imports Excel files (.xlsx), including embedded pictures
- Imports vCards with automatic group restoration
- Maps fields automatically and remembers field mappings for future imports.
- Lets you save mappings to make repeated imports easier
- Supports custom labels
- Accepts CSV files that Apple’s Contacts app refuses to open
- Can perform automatic group assignment. Groups that do not already exist will be created. In your import file, simply add a column with a comma-separated list of group names that the contact should be a member of.
- Supports line breaks in CSV and tab-delimited text file fields (street addresses, notes, etc.) if the file is properly formatted
- Fields not supported by Contacts can be added to the “Note” field
- Comes with an interactive preview to make it easier to determine the character encoding of the import file – helpful if you don’t know which encoding was used or if you have no idea what a character encoding is.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor