BusyCal 3.11 (411115) for macOS - Download Torrent
- NameBusyCal 3.11 (411115)
- Size26.55 MB
- DownloadDownload Torrent
BusyCal 3.11 (411115)
BusyCal is an award-winning desktop calendar that combines personal productivity features for individuals with powerful calendar sharing capabilities for families and workgroups. Its unique features include a non-modal Info Panel for easier data entry; To Dos that display in the calendar and auto-forward until completed; repeating To Dos; customizable calendar views including a List view and scrolling Month and Week views; adjustable font styles and sizes, live weather feeds, moon phases, graphics, sticky notes and more. And when you first launch BusyCal, all of your iCal data is instantly imported. BusyCal automatically syncs with iCal, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and other apps and devices that sync with MobileMe or Sync Services. If you later decide to switch back to iCal, all of your calendar data will be current.
BusyCal allows families and workgroups to share calendars with MobileMe, Google Calendar, iCal Server, and other CalDAV Servers. You can even share calendars with other BusyCal users on a local area network without the need of a server. And BusyCal syncs with iCal, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and other apps and devices that sync with MobileMe or Sync Services.
- View and edit event details in a non-modal info panel.
- Create repeating To Dos that display in the calendar and carry-forward until completed.
- Scrolling Month and Week Views.
- Customizable list view lets you filter and sort events by date, calendar, and more.
- View live weather forecasts, sunrise/sunset times, and moon phases right in your calendar.
- Customizable event fonts, sizes, styles and colors.
- Add graphics to your calendar.
- Add virtual sticky notes to your calendar.
- Sync with the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch via MobileMe, Google Calendar, or iTunes.
- Sync with MobileMe Calendar and other computers/devices that sync with MobileMe.
- Sync with Google Calendar and other computers/devices that sync with Google Calendar.
- Sync with other BusyCal users on a local area network or over the internet.
- Share calendars with others, with password-protection and SSL encryption.
- iCal compatible
- NEW: Zoom one-click meetings. You can now add a Zoom account under Preferences > Accounts and add meetings to events with a single click.
- NEW: Google Tasks are now supported. You can now manage your Google Tasks directly from BusyCal. Requires account account re-authorization (i.e. by removing it and adding it again).
- NEW: For Google / GSuite users, BusyCal now automatically performs a contact directory search when adding attendees to a meeting.
- NEW: To do list now always displays a due date in the list, where available
- NEW: Keyboard shortcuts to batch add (or subtract) 30 mins to an event’s start (or end) times
- NEW: BusyCal Alarm window can now be dismissed without dismissing alarms. Clicking on the menu item, or an upcoming alarm, will show it again.
- NEW: Drop down tags menu placed next to the tags field. You no longer have to remember tag names.
- NEW: Regeneration style for recurring To-Dos can now be set individually from Custom Repeat options
- NEW: Extra presets added to Do-Not-Disturb drop-down
- NEW: “Last 10 Years” added to List View’s date range pull-down menu
- Improved detection of Zoom links in notes
- Fixed support for meeting invites sent from an Open XChange account
- Improved Birthday / Anniversary sync
- Ongoing stability improvements
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor