Download macOS torrents
Adguard 2.5.1 (913) Night...
Adguard 2.5.1 (913) Nightly for macOS - Download Torrent
|Name:||Adguard 2.5.1 (913) Nightly|
Adguard 2.5.1 (913) Nightly
Adguard can make your online experience safer because, though Macs and Apple laptops are quite safe to use, when it comes to ad blockers, Macs experience real problems. Already-existing solutions do not consider the specifics of OS X. That greatly influences the stability of work in Safari, and these ad-blocking extensions fail to do their work properly, especially when video ads are an issue.
New Adguard lets you fully enjoy web surfing without any distractions. Watch those videos you want to watch, and not video ads, on YouTube, Twitch, or any other website. Look at photos of your friends and not at endless banners on Facebook and other social networks. Adguard gives you freedom of choice and saves your nerves. It works perfectly with all browsers, as it was developed specially for use on OS X.
- Ad Blocker. Subtle filtering of all incoming traffic, and what is more, ads are blocked before they load to the page.
- Browsing Security. Adguard checks every page for any malicious content using our databases, and blocks requests from potentially dangerous ones.
- Privacy Protection. Any counters and tracking instruments will be blocked by powerful Spyware filter. With Adguard you can stop worrying for the privacy of your actions on the Internet.
- Adguard works in all browsers. Safari, Chrome – you name it. No exceptions.
- Easy to install. A couple of clicks, and your Mac is protected from ads. You don’t have to struggle with overcomplicated settings – just surf the net and Adguard will do all the work.
- Blocking video ads. Any video ad, on any site – Adguard will block it.
- Application filtering. Adguard is more than just an addon for browser. It can help you to get rid of ads in any app on your Mac.
- Is supported in all OS X versions from 10.10 64-bit and higher.
- Adguard has intuitive and simple UI with such additional features like Adguard Assistant and filtering log.
- Daily ad filters and phishing databases updates.
- The biggest thing about AdGuard v2.5 for Mac is better compatibility with Big Sur. Thanks to adoption of System Extensions, AdGuard will work better on the newest macOS iteration.
- System Extensions support in Big Sur
- Add $ping content type
- Trusted-types CSP does not break the content script
- Indicate libraries versions
- AdGuard icon hidden from menu bar
- The protection is automatically deactivated when the system goes into sleep mode
- AdGuard doesn’t filter Brave Browser on Big Sur
- Enable/disable protection in main menu is available when the app starts
- Parameters stripped by Stealth Mode are not visible in filtering log
- Incorrect behavior of EV-certs filtering feature
- Switching between logging modes is not working with kext
- Trackers counter doesn’t work
- AGFDVSocket doesn’t return the original peer address in case of outbound proxy set
- AdGuard doesn’t filter domains when HTTPS filtering is disabled
- Exclusion with $elemhide,jsinject,extension disable HTML filtering rules
- Filtering log doesn’t show information about cookies
- Problematic userscripts
- Regexp rule doesn’t match URL
- Foreign requests get into filtering log with enabled DNS module
- Path combining helper adds an extra slash
- The filter ID of the triggered rule for a blocked request is not defined correctly
- Issue with hkclubs.samsung.com
- Upstream Proxy added for AdGuard
- Added “How to enable Network extension” screen
- New app icons for Big Sur
- Localizations updated
- Upgraded CoreLibs to v1.7.119
- Encoding errors
- Partial HTML processing issues
- local.adguard.org certificate is not re-issued when it expire
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor