Baldur's Gate 3 18.104.22.1688 for macOS - Download Torrent
- CategorymacOs Games
- NameBaldur's Gate 3 22.214.171.1248
- Size65.43 GB
Baldur's Gate 3 126.96.36.1998
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.13+
Processor type(s) & speed: Intel with AVX2.0
RAM minimum: 8 GB
Video RAM: 4 GB
2) Move to Applications
Tested on: Catalina 10.15.7 (but it should work on 10.13+ on any AVX2.0 compatible CPU)
Languages: English (audio), French, German, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
(edit ~/Contents/Data/Localization/language.lsx with TextEdit to change)
Version: Steam v188.8.131.528 (15.10.2020, last version)
- Game requires AVX2.0 compatible CPU (any mac from 2014 or mac pro from 2013)
- Unpacked .app is ~90GB, use keka or the built-in Archive Utility to extract.
- If it doesn’t launch, open Terminal, type “xattr -cr” followed by a blank space, then drag and drop the .app into Terminal’s window and hit Enter.
- If says your OS is not compatible, double-click “Baldur’s Gate 3” in ~/Contents/MacOS/.
Gather your party, and return to the Forgotten Realms in a tale of fellowship and betrayal, sacrifice and survival, and the lure of absolute power.
Mysterious abilities are awakening inside you, drawn from a Mind Flayer parasite planted in your brain. Resist, and turn darkness against itself. Or embrace corruption, and become ultimate evil.
From the creators of Divinity: Original Sin 2 comes a next-generation RPG, set in the world of Dungeons and Dragons.
Next Generation RPG
Forged with the new Divinity 4.0 engine, Baldur’s Gate 3 gives you unprecedented freedom to explore, experiment, and interact with a world that reacts to your choices. A grand, cinematic narrative brings you closer to your characters than ever before, as you venture through our biggest world yet.
No adventure will be the same
The Forgotten Realms are a vast, detailed and diverse world, and there are secrets to be discovered all around you — verticality is a vital part of exploration. Sneak, dip, shove, climb, and jump as you journey from the depths of the Underdark to the glittering rooftops of the Upper City. How you survive, and the mark you leave on the world, is up to you.
- Online multiplayer up to four players: allows you to combine your forces in combat, and split your party to follow your own quests and agendas. Concoct the perfect plan together… or introduce an element of chaos when your friends least expect it.
- Origin Characters: offer a hand-crafted experience, each with their own unique traits, agenda, and outlook on the world. Their stories intersect with the entire narrative, and your choices will determine whether those stories end in redemption, salvation, domination, or many other outcomes.
- Evolved turn-based combat: based on the D&D 5e ruleset. Team-based initiative, advantage & disadvantage, and roll modifiers join combat cameras, expanded environmental interactions, and a new fluidity in combat that rewards strategy and foresight.
- Define the future of the Forgotten Realms: through your choices, and the roll of the dice. No matter who you play, or what you roll, the world and its inhabitants will react to your story.
- Player-initiated turn-based mode: allows you to pause the world around you at any time even outside of combat. Whether you see an opportunity for a tactical advantage before combat begins, want to pull off a heist with pin-point precision, or need to escape a fiendish trap. Split your party, prepare ambushes, sneak in the darkness — create your own luck!
More information: Steam / Developer / GOG