Paw HTTP Client 3.2 for macOS - Download Torrent
- NamePaw HTTP Client 3.2
- Size16.09 MB
Paw HTTP Client 3.2
Paw is a full-featured and beautifully designed Mac app that makes interaction with REST services delightful. Either you are an API maker or consumer, Paw helps you build HTTP requests, inspect the server’s response and even generate client code.
- Code Generation – Build your HTTP requests with Paw, try them out, and just copy/paste code in your app. We support most popular languages. Build your custom code generator via Extensions.
- Dynamic Values – Unleash your capabilities. Access data from previous responses, so you can send back whatever the server returned. Compute hashes, authentication tokens, signatures, randomize data for testing, do some maths, or anything you want. Paw comes with a large set of Dynamic Values, and you can write your own in jаvascript via Extensions.
- Environments – Parametrize your Requests with Environment Variables, then seamlessly switch between Environments to give differents values to your variables. Ideal to setup production or test servers, or have multiple users profiles.
- Formatters – Time matters. Paw helps you build HTTP requests quickly thanks to formatters that matches the kind of input you need.
- Extensions – You can now extend the already broad features Paw offers through easy to build jаvascript-based Extensions. Either you want to have generated client code for your favorite yet exotic language or you want to compute custom authentication schemes on the fly, extensions give a way to make this happen.
- Introducing an extensive support of GraphQL APIs in Paw. Browse GraphQL schema and documentation, automatically synchronize variables and use Paw’s powerful dynamic values in both queries and variables
Support for macOS Big Sur
- A new icon to match the design language of macOS Big Sur and interface improvements
- OAuth 2 – Support for custom parameters (allowing the use of OpenID Connect APIs)
- OAuth 1 – Add support for HMAC-SHA256 signatures
- Support for Webp images (on macOS Big Sur only)
- Fixes bug when sharing with Pawprint
- Prevent WebView from loading default favicon.ico
- Fixes bugs and crashes (most notably on macOS Big Sur)
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor