Download macOS torrents
Acorn 6.6.2 for macOS - Download Torrent
Acorn is a new image editor built with one goal in mind – simplicity. Fast, easy, and fluid, Acorn provides the options you’ll need without any overhead. Acorn feels right, and won’t drain your bank account.
- Take screenshots using Acorn and edit them right away.
- Chain together image filters to create stunning effects.
- Layer based image editing, an industry standard.
- Make new images and layers using your built-in iSight.
- Easy image and canvas resizing, just by changing the size of your window.
- Take advantage of every pixel of your monitor with full screen image editing.
- Tablet sensitive for pressure strokes and using the tablet’s eraser.
- Vector shape and text layers.
- Freeform, elliptical, rectangular, and magic wand selections.
- Create and apply custom text styles.
- Control opacity and blending modes for each layer.
- Write plugins using the Python scripting language, as well as in Objective-C.
- GPU powered. The same graphics card that makes your gaming experience smooth, helps Acorn fly through the toughest of graphics operations.
- Compatibility fixes with MacOS 11 Big Sur.
- Fixed a rare crasher when editing text with the Typography palette open and replacing selected text where the font had alternate glyphs available (but unused!) in the “Glyph Variant” section of the Typography palette. This may come as a surprise, but it took a long time to figure out what exactly was causing this crash.
- Fixed an issue where rotating the canvas could cause certainly sized bitmap layers to move off canvas.
- Fixed an issue where the canvas rulers might show the wrong units scale or draw mirrored when you changed the origin (via the General Preferences).
- Fixed an issue where dragging an image from Preview’s sidebar would sometimes report it coming in as a TIFF file, when it was actually a PDF file. Thanks for that fun debugging session, Preview. It was a hoot.
- Fixed an issue where drawing with the pixel tool might not draw on new areas of the canvas after resizing it to make it bigger.
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor