Final Cut Pro X 10.4.6 for macOS - Download Torrent
- CategoryGraphics & Design, Video
- NameFinal Cut Pro X 10.4.6
Final Cut Pro X 10.4.6
Completely redesigned from the ground up , Final Cut Pro combines a revolutionary video editing with better organization of content and outstanding performance to create an unmatchable speed.
Revolutionary Video Editing
• Version 2 of the magnetic timeline uses advanced metadata for faster and easier than with traditional editing tracks.
• Use connections clip to attach additional footage, sound effects and music to the timeline.
• Group clips in a clip compound to be better organized.
• Edit multicamera projects with automatic sync based on audio waves up to 64 camera angles.
• Import and edit video 360 ° Equirectangular in many formats and frame sizes.
Advanced content organization
• Automatic content analysis captures camera metadata and analyzes images in the background.
• Create and apply custom keywords or bookmarks instantly as you select intervals clips.
• Smart collections organize content dynamically to find any image.
• Final Cut Pro uses all Mac GPU for superior performance real – time playback and fast rendering in the background.
• The 64 – bit architecture uses all the RAM to work on larger projects.
• The background processing allows you to work without interruption.
• Work natively with a wide range of formats such as ProRes, RED, XAVC, AVCHD or H.264 DSLR.
Amazing and customizable effects
• 2D and 3D Titles easily customizable and with great animations.
• Choose from a variety of third – party FxPlug modules with custom interfaces.
Integrated audio editing
• Assign functions (dialogue, music, effects and custom options) during import to monitor and organize the project.
• Final Cut Pro editing audio problems.
• Sync DSLR video with separate audio and instant adjustment waves.
Intuitive color gradation
• Import, edit and distribute videos with standard color space or color space Rec. 2020.
• Improve clips with “Color Balance”.
• Finely adjust the color of an area of the screen with modulations and masks.
• Use curves and color wheels for precise adjustments and masks modulations.
Output optimized in one step
• Export projects to Apple devices quickly and sites like Vimeo, YouTube and Facebook.
• Add content to themed menus and burn a DVD or Blu-ray.
• Import and export XML (for color grading and sound mixing, for example).
System Requirements: macOS 10.12.4 or later, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB for 4K video titles in 3D and 360 °), graphics card compatible with OpenCL GPU card or Intel HD Graphics 3000 (or later), 256 MB of VRAM (1 GB 4K, 3D and video titles 360 °), 4GB of available disk space.
New in version 10.4
Editing virtual reality 360 °
• Import and edit video 360 ° Equirectangular in many formats and frame sizes.
• Send video 360 connected to a VR glasses. *
• Open the viewer 360 to display the Equirectangular view and editing glasses.
• Track the movement of VR glasses on the viewer 360 in Final Cut Pro.
• 360 ° Add effects, such as blurs and shimmers.
• Share 360 video on YouTube, Facebook and Vimeo.
• Use the correction of 360 ° to remove the instant cameras and equipment from the scene.
• Use the Horizon overlay to easily change the orientation video 360 ° in the display.
• Edit video 360 ° on a project than 360 ° and anime zoom, tilt and pan.
• Place any graphics, still image or video in a project of 360 ° and change its position and size to fit perfectly into the scene of 360 °.
• Support monoscopic and stereoscopic video 360 °.
Advanced color gradation
• The tab includes specific colors inspector all color controls in one place.
• Powerful new control wheels improve traditional wheels with integrated regulators to adjust the hue, saturation and brightness.
• The color curves allow adjustments with great accuracy by several checkpoints to change the color and contrast.
• curves hue / saturation allow you to select a level of hue or brightness to make adjustments without changing other parts of the image.
• Use the eyedropper in the curves of color and hue / saturation to quickly take samples of parts of an image to make adjustments.
• The “Color Balance” command includes an eyedropper to manually perform white balance.
• Apply custom LUT known sites and apps gradation of color.
• Adjust color corrections in time with precise keyframe controls.
• Streamline color correction with new keyboard shortcuts for adjusting colors and navigating the timeline – based functions.
• The color presets are now in the effects browser, which enables quick searches and previews.
High dynamic range
• Import, edit and publish video HDR as Rec. 2020 HLG or Rec. 2020 PQ for HDR10.
• Send HDR video to display devices using third – party E / S third.
• The integrated monitoring indicates waves HDR brightness levels up to 10,000 nits.
• The “Tools HDR” effect facilitates tone mapping HDR output to standard dynamic range (SDR) as well as conversion between the PQ and HLG formats.
• Option to see HDR as uncompressed values when working without an HDR monitor.
• Send your iMovie for iOS project directly to Final Cut Pro to use advanced editing features, audio and finishing.
• Import, play and edit video clips in HEVC format (also known as H.265) format HEIF and photos on Apple devices. **
• Send content to Compressor to export video projects HEVC format.
• Adjust audio effects modules Logic Pro X with redesigned and resizable interfaces.
• Support Format RAW Light Cinema Canon Canon additional software.
• Analysis of optical flow faster with Metal 2.
• Compatibility libraries and NFS – based content.
• XML 1.7 with support for new color grading controls, effects of VR 360 ° and HDR.
• Extends the capabilities of Final Cut Pro with third – party extensions that open directly into the interface of the app.
• Drag clips from the window of extensions, the browser and the timeline.
• Connect to third party accounts to access projects, download multimedia files and purchase content.
• Deep integration allows extensions control playback on the timeline, navigation markers clips, etc.
• extensions include workflow collaboration tools (Frame.io) repertoire of multimedia files (Shutterstock) and asset management (CatDV).
• Export and transcodes multiple clips in the browser (with or without camera LUT) to process quickly footage and other previews.
• Select and exports various projects.
• Combine batch sharing packages to encode multiple files in various formats in one step.
• Oversees the export progress in the task window in the background.
Video noise reduction
• Apply effect noise reduction to reduce high – quality grain and video noise.
• Use easy to quickly adjust the appearance and amount of noise reduction controls.
• Easily change the processing order by dragging the effect of reducing the inspector video.
• The display shows the effect of noise reduction paused and dragging off for optimum results.
• Apply video reduction of 360 ° to video clips of 360 ° while maintaining a perfect union.
• Displays the time code project and the source in one or more floating windows timecode.
• Resize the window timecode and drag whatever you want to a second window.
• Displays the names of the clips and functions.
• The color code window timecode corresponds with the colors of the functions of the timeline.
• Open the viewer compared to other frames taken as a reference and ensure that the gradation of color is consistent throughout the project.
• Quickly select the previous or next clip in the timeline and keyframe.
• Save any image in the browser frame for later viewing in the viewer comparison.
• Select the assignment option “tiny planet” by adding 360 video in a project than 360 ° to create an interesting spherical power .
• Use the roll and pitch parameters to wrap the effect of tiny planet in an infinite cylinder
• Adjust the offset parameter to move the subject horizontally through the tiny planet.
• Encourages view to moving from a close – up view a satellite above recording.
• Deforms titles and 360 ° generators applying the allocation option “tiny planet”.
• View, edit and presents captioned with SRT format, which is used in a variety of websites such as Facebook.
• Embeds optional subtitles in the video to make sure they always appear to play.
• When you drag the timeline to select a main argument, you can now select individual clips or entire subplot.
• instantly converts a picture or video in an illustration of comics with Comic filter and then changes its appearance with simple controls for adjusting ink the edges, filling and softness.
New in this release
• Detects content files that might be incompatible with later versions of MacOS macOS Mojave and converts them to a compatible format.
• Fixes an issue that could cause destinations to share the Share menu disappear after leaving Final Cut Pro.
• Fixes a problem that could cause the extension button disappears workflow to resize the interface.
• Fixes an issue in which the “Select clip” command may incorrectly select the clip located below the timeline.
• Fixes an issue in which a sharing notification performed correctly after canceling the operation appears to share.
• Fixes an issue in which you may frames stored in the browser frame compared viewer to look different when displayed in the viewfinder.
• Fixes an issue in which information may frequency hum removal is not visible in the audio inspector.
• Fixes an issue in which you may be linked content files again appear with black thumbnails in the browser and on the timeline.
• Fixes an issue in which you may share hidden menu is behind the visor when using Final Cut Pro in full screen mode.
• Improves reliability when sharing video on YouTube.