Download macOS torrents
Change: A Homeless Surviv...
Change: A Homeless Survival Experience 1.4 (39849) for macOS - Download Torrent
|Name:||Change: A Homeless Survival Experience 1.4 (39849)|
Change: A Homeless Survival Experience 1.4 (39849)
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.11+
Processor type(s) & speed: 2.3 Ghz
RAM minimum: 1 GB
Video RAM: 256mb
Version: GOG DRM Free v1.4 (39849)
CHANGE is an emotional homeless survival experience set in a randomly generated city with rogue-like elements. Explore, survive, earn perks, find items and kindness to develop your character and escape to a new life.
This is a hate letter to the growing indifference in the world. When members of the development team almost fell into homelessness some years ago, it inspired us to create something that gives a voice to the forgotten and the vulnerable.
- One of the largest perk systems ever made, with over 130 unique perks gained by experimenting with different methods of survival
- Explore an endless city that’s different every time you play
- Choose from 5 different characters each with their own background stories and maladies, then create your own story
- 100’s of well written “night events” lets you develop your own abstract tale, using a novel system that changes your story depending on how you choose to play
- Find companions and find kindness. Build a reputation or even friendships with various characters including the other homeless and the police
- Build your inventory with food, survival tools, clothing and more… as well as unlocking new items for your next playthrough as you progress
- Spend a night in police stations, parks or shelters, spend time at bars, visit the clinic, study in the library, recycle scrap and more as you discover new areas and buildings
- Learn about the lives of the homeless and everything they go through to survive, with every part of the truth having been heavily researched by the developers
- Experience a beautifully composed emotional soundtrack
Manage your hunger, hygiene, happiness, crime levels, street reputation, study levels and other stats as you try to survive and escape the homeless life. But you can only do so much in one day… what will you do?
Will you spend the day begging, depending on the kindness of others?
Will you find shelter in the night?
More information: Steam / Developer / GOG