Download macOS torrents
Sketch 68 for macOS - Download Torrent
Sketch: graphic design for a digital world. Powerful tools and an elegant interface, in a single award-winning package. Because making beautiful things should be a joy, not a burden.
Sketch supports multiple fills, borders and shadows per layer; has powerful non-destructive boolean operations; smart pixel alignment; and makes exporting a breeze with automatic slicing and multiple resolution export.
Vector tools and basic shapes are the foundation; whether you are designing icons, websites, interfaces or anything else. Combine these into complex shapes with non-destructive boolean operations, leaving you free to edit them in the future, then apply advanced layer style options like multiple shadows, fills, gradients, noise, blending, background blurring, and more.
Sketch doesn’t just do shapes, of course. Imported images can be rotated, scaled, cropped and masked. The best-in-class text tool lets you add beautiful typography to your designs, using native font rendering, so you can be sure that text always looks 100% accurate!
Brand new to Sketch 3, Symbols allow you to reuse entire groups of content in multiple places in your design. Think of interface elements such as buttons, headers and footers. Change them once, and they update everywhere in your document.
Built for the Mac, Sketch supports OS X’s Versions and Auto Save, letting you focus on your work instead of hitting CMD+S. Keep your work safely in sync across multiple Mac computers with iCloud. And take Sketch full screen to maximise the size of your canvas.
All this power is deliciously baked into Sketch’s single-window interface. Everything is there, tucked away until you need it. A simple interface with powerful tools.
Say Hello To Assistants: With this release, we’re introducing Assistants – a helping hand for your designs. Assistants can automatically check your documents to help you spot issues, stay consistent with design systems, prepare your files for collaboration, and follow your team’s rules. You can find out more, discover and download Assistants in the new Assistants Directory, or read our documentation to see how they work.
- In the last release we made sure you could upload, rename and delete Cloud documents from the Documents window. And with this release, you can add, rename and remove Cloud projects from the sidebar in the Documents window, too!
- We’ve tweaked the copy in the Cloud upload popover to better explain what happens when you create a new upload of an existing document.
- Fixes a crash that could occur as you edited a document that used blurs with a particularly large blur radius.
- Fixes a bug where applying a color preset to a text layer would not instantly refresh the preview in the color popover.
- Fixes a bug that meant the Touch Bar would not display the save dialog options correctly.
- Fixes a bug that caused the settings icon for Fill properties to stay in its highlighted state.
- Fixes an issue where the color popover for Tints would not close when you clicked in the color well.
- Fixes a bug in boolean operations where curved segments intersecting more than one line could incorrectly ignore those intersections.
- Fixes a bug where adjusting gradient stops in the color popover via the arrow keys would change the selection to the first gradient point and move that instead.
- Fixes a bug where nested overrides in existing Symbol instances would appear as available for editing, even if you had made them unavailable for editing on the Symbol master within a Library. This bug did not affect new instances, and this fix means existing instances will also show accurate override options.
- Fixes a bug where moving the app window between Retina and non-Retina displays could cause the Canvas to render in the wrong resolution.
- Fixes a bug where signing in to a Sketch account on one Mac might sign you out on another Mac connected to the same iCloud Keychain. The bug fix only applies if you are running macOS 10.15 or newer.
- Fixes a bug that meant some document versions you saved would get stuck while they were processing on Cloud.
Compatibility: macOS 10.13.4 or later, 64-bit processor